CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Wrestling!

This is Ty and Tayson and Brecken's favorite past time... WRESTLING!!! As soon as Tyler walks in the door after work the boys want to wrestle. Kind of Ironic that Tayson almost loses a tooth getting down from our barstool but so far no serious injuries from wrestling. Bytheway his tooth is holding strong for those of you who asked, that was a close one. I think "Tackle" was one of their first words. They will just come up and tackle the other one and I'm always like "Hey be nice, you're gonna get hurt" and they're just laughing their heads off. Tyler's like "Jenn they're BOYS" I guess it's a good thing boys have dad's or mom's like me would just try to shelter them too much.
I had to get Giryan in a picture with them too.... WOW! look at all my cute boys, I'm so lucky. Good thing they don't look like their dad at all, right? hahaha...

5 comments:

Heather said...

OOH jenn! those are the CUTEST pictures! and the last picture is THE BEST!!!!!!!! i love it!!! soo darling! Yeah i wouldn't know WHAT to do with boys! my goodness!!!!! sooo much fun!

amanda said...

The boys just keeping getting more and more cute! I love the fact that they have someone to wrestle with - eachother! Miss you!

Mindy said...

I love that picture with Giryan in it too! so cute.

Mandella Green said...

Jenn, I have the sAME thing at my house. My girls are even scarier than my boy when it comes to wrestling! Anyway, hope you are doing well. Merry christmas if I don't post to you until then. And how come you are not in any of the pics? You are beautiful.

Steph said...

Jen I forgot you had a blog and found it in my email again the other day. Check out mine if you get a chance http://stephericmaughan.blogspot.com You boys are so cute and I love the Clara costumes they are beautiful. Hope all is well. Miss you!!!