CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ballet

Okay, so since I am addicted to ballet I decided I would do a post about it. (halloween post coming soon, I just haven't put the pictures on the computer yet cause I'm a slacker.) So I've started teaching again, just two days a week for 3 hrs each, just enought to get my ballet fix. I have been loving it. I'd like to take this time to thank Tyler for being my Hero and taking the kids so I can teach. Man, I love that guy!!! These are pictures of our Clara for this years nutcracker. I made this dress for the performance last year. I got to go direct the photo shoot for the publicity photos. I had a great time. I didn't make this tutu. I just put all the embellishments on it. but it was fun. I'm amazed at how much fun I can have making these frilly dresses and stuff. this is my way of getting all the girly girl out of me because It's looking like the Jones family is going to be all boys.


Photos property of Idaho Ballet Theatre.

2 comments:

Heather said...

OH! MY GOSH! i am seriously speechless, and you know, that is crazy when "I" am speechless!

WOW! wow! and wow! i am soo glad you are getting your "fix" you need some good time for yourself, and your wonderful AMAZING talents!

WOW!!!!

amanda said...

I'm excited you get to do some more ballet. That's great! And the costumes! I'm with Heather - WOW! WOW! and WOW!