CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween!!!

Halloween!!! We had so much fun this halloween. Giryan was Eyeore and he definitely fits the part in this picture. he was very grumpy. he just didn't want me to put him down... he's in the HOLD ME phase... He is growing sooooo fast I can't even believe it. Brecken wanted to be a kitten and Tayson wanted to be a tiger. I made their costumes this year but I don't think I will do it again. it was fun but the fabric was just about as expensive as just buying a costume anyways, and all that EXTRA work! but It made the boys happy so it was worth it.
We Went trick or treating in Tyler's parents neighborhood because they give out the GOOD stuff!!! Tons of full sized candy bars, it was Crazy... Tayson is our little smarty pants though. When they told him he could take more than one he would say "No, I think I have just about as much as I can handle right now" Seriously, I've never met a kid that would turn down Candy until this one.
I had to throw this picture in too... The boys loved helping dad move dirt around our yard in the Skidster yesterday. Oh, how they love the dirt!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

FOR REAL!? JENN! you MADE those costumes!? NO way! i didn't know you were a seamstress! wow!

I LOVE IT! they are soo darn cute! i can't believe how old they are! and your baby, he is growing soo fast! SOOOOOO SWEET! love it!

Mandella Green said...

It was good to get your comment. Of course I remember you! How are you guys? Where do you live?
And I SOOO agree about the costumes. It costs just as much to make them without all of the slave labor. I made presley's and realized that unless I am just doing it for fun, it's just not WORTH IT!
However, you must be a seaming mastress...working with all that fur; your ballet costumes are also beautiful. way to go Jen!

amanda said...

Jenn, that's AWSOME!!!! You made those costumes, AND the ballet dresses? A hidden talent we didn't know you had. Way to go!!! And the boys look So cute!