CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it SNOW!!!

Okay, so Tyelr doesn't know that Giryan always dances with us when he's at the studio.... This kid needs a stage! It has been snowing pretty consistently for a couple of weeks now, and I've been promising the boys that we would go out an play in the snow. so now that I'm done teaching until January I finally kept my word...

Ellie loves to play fetch with snowballs, it's hilarious.


We played outside till our hands were freezing, and then we played more. The snow in our front yard is easily up to my knees. It was a blast!


Finally we came in for some hot cocoa and got warmed up, I'm so glad to have a break from teaching so I can hang out and play with my kids. They are awesome!


1 comments:

Heather said...

OH! jen! they are sSOOOO precious!!! love them!
i can't believe you are teaching! how wonderful! you are awesome!!!!
what a cutie dancing with the GIRLS! i LOVE IT! kynda is IN LOVE with ballet! I wish we lived close! :O(

anyways, babe, I NEED your home address... i haven't even sent out my christmas cards yet. CAN you believe me!?

h_jasmine1@Hotmail.com!

love you!