CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

I promised...

Here are some pictures of my very first Tutu! Hooray!!! I am very proud of this accomplishment. this was for the Bluebird Variation in Sleeping Beauty. It took a good chunk of time but I was surprised to find that I enjoyed every minute of it. I was hoping to make my dearest Grandma proud and I think I did. when I took it to Utah to show it to her she said "It looks just like I made it myself." I couldn't have asked for a better compliment. I love you Grandma Mia, this one's for you.




9 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness that is SOOO impressive! You did such an amazing job! Skills like that must be hereditary :)

Lisa Summerhays said...

I can't believe you made that. That is so amazing!! I would throw myself a party if I could sew a straight line and here you are making works of art. Fabulous!

Steph said...

Can I just say wow, I am so impressed,That tutu is beautiful!

Mindy said...

Jenn that looks so awesome! I'm really impressed.

Heather said...

what on earth jenn!??? you need some girls! HELLO! you are amazing!! honestly, i would be making my girls those every week! that is AMAZING! I can't believe you did that! what beautiful detail! you are AWESOME!!! SOO talented! IN EvERYTHING!!!

Julie Loftus said...

Hey Jenn! Wow, you are so super talented. I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting! You'd think since we live in the same town we would run into each other more often. Congrats on being a new aunt again!

Leslie said...

Jenn That is so beautiful... Watch out Grandma Price :) jk I am so impressed... I made little tutu's last year and they were dust compaired to yours! Way to go! I miss you!
Much Love,
Leslie

Blake Jones said...

Hey Remi is wondering when the nutcracker ballet is this year. She said she wants to go see it with mommy, and daddy and grandma and grandpa. Then she says she wants to see them do ballet like this, then she puts her arms over her head and stands on her toes while spinning. its so cute. she got a new swimming suite with a lacy ruffle nd she calls it her tutu swimming suit.

Wendy said...

Jenn- I am so proud of you. You must have gotten your sewing genes from your grandma. I'm sure she was thrilled to see your work. You are such a gifted person. xoxoxoauntwendyclark